All menus subject to change.
(Served until 11 am)
- Selection of Fresh Baked Muffins, Scones, Mt Royal Bagels & Pastries from $3with cream cheese or jam or Add Smoked Salmon & Capers $3
- Healthy Start Parfait $6.5Cinnamon Granola, Cranberries, Pumpkin Seeds, Berry Compote, Natural Yoghurt / Milk
- “Bacon & Egger” $9Toasted Potato Scallion Bun with Smoked Bacon, Fried Egg, Cheddar Cheese, Fresh Tomato, Garlic Aioli, Roasted Potatoes
- Breakfast Wrap $8Mild & Spicy Sausage, Scrambled Eggs, Roasted Corn Chipotle Salsa, Smoked Cheddar, Roasted Potatoes
- English Sausage Sandwich $8English Bangers on Grilled Potato Scallion Bun Smoked Cheddar Cheese & lashings of HP! Served with Roast Potatoes Add Fried Egg $2
- The Admiral Nelson $12Scrambled Eggs, Hickory Smoked Bacon, Wilted Spinach & Roasted Tomatoes, Apple BBQ Sauce, Roasted Potatoes, Toast
(Served 11am – 4pm)
- Daily Selection of Housemade Soups, Chillies & Stews $7.25 to $10
- Globe’s Big Mac $11.50Creamy Three Cheese Pasta, Spiced Chorizo Sausage, Roasted Red Peppers, Kale, Toasted Breadcrumbs & Bubbling Parmesan
- Salad of Winter Greens $12.50Mixed Greens, Winter Slaw, Crumbled “White Grace”, Candied Walnuts, Pumpkin Seeds, Cranberries, Cherry Toms Add Warm Roasted Chicken Breast 4
- Sandwiches, Wraps & Panini(All available in Gluten Free options for a $1.75 surcharge)
- The Clubhouse Wrap $9.50Roast Chicken Breast, Hickory Smoked Bacon, Smoked Cheddar, Spinach & Fresh Tomato, Garlic Aioli, in a Sun-Dried Tomato Wrap
- The Big BLT $9Stacks of Hickory Smoked Bacon, Crisp Lettuce and Fresh Tomato in Toasted Focaccia with Housemade Mayo
- “Jo’s Bagel” $10Juicy Montreal Smoked Meat….Perfectly Spiced, Shaved Thin & Piled High in a Mt Royal Bagel, with Yellow Mustard & Pickles
- The Pulled Pork $10Slow Roasted BBQ Pork, Crispy Shallots, Potato Scallion Bun
- Grilled Paninis from $9THE CANADIAN: Roast Chicken Breast, Housemade Okanagan Fruit Chutney, Little Qualicum Island Brie, Winter Greens, Tomato $9 THE HIPPIE: Roasted Eggplant, Portobello, Watercress, Smoked Cheddar, Tomato, Pesto $9.25
- ADD Soup or Green Salad to any Lunch $4
Originating in Spain, but influenced by our travels, our philosophy for Tapas is a warm welcome with globally inspired food that wows. Add boutique VQA wines that showcase the best of BC, creative mixology in cocktails and conversation that flows ... No Fuss ... No Rush ... No Rules
- Sun Dried Tomato Olive Bruschetta $9Basil Purée, Parmesan Reggiano
- Roast Butternut Squash Bruschetta $9Caramelized Onions, Ricotta Cheese
- “Patatas Bravas” – Spanish Potatoes $9Roasted Baby Potatoes, Spicy Fire-Roasted Tomato Sauce, Garlic Aioli
- Braised Baby Back Ribs $14Housemade Bourbon BBQ Sauce, Crispy Onions & Scallions
- Spanish Tortilla $7.50Baked in a personal fry pan w. Potato, Charred Onion, Chili, Fresh Herbs
- International Cheese Lovers Plate $18.5Spanish Sheep Milk Manchego, Mostarda Jelly Saltspring BC White Grace, Berry Compote, Creamy German Cambozola, Candied Walnuts Add Today`s Feature Cheese $4 per oz
- International Charcuterie Plate $18.5Spiced Pork Sopressatta, Westphalian Ham, Italian Mortadella, Spanish Chorizo
Served from 3 pm; Traditional Spanish small Tapas served with a 'pincho'(stick). Perfect with your Après-Ski wine. $5 Each.
- PinchosChoose from :- Marinated Mixed Mediterranean Olives; Goats Cheese Stuffed Dates; Chorizo & Tomatoes al Vino; Tahini Hummus & Housemade Sesame Crisps; Roasted Elephant Garlic Confit & Artisan Bread; “63 Degree” Poached Egg wtih Chili Aioli; Marinated Squid w. Roasted Jalapeno & Garlic; Saffron Arancini Rice Balls with Garlic Aioli
(Available from 5pm)
- Daily Dinner Soup $7.25
- “PrimeShires” $16Mini Yorkshires, Roast Beef, Red Wine Herb Jus, Horseradish Aioli
- Spanish Lamb Meatballs $16.50Slow roasted in a fresh tomato paprika sauce Served with Tomato Rubbed Toasts
- Mediterranean Salt Cod Croquettes $14.50Spiced Yoghurt, Arugula, Crispy Chick Peas
- Gambas Pil Pil $12Skewers of Garlic & Herb Jumbo Prawns & Chorizo Sausage on Creamy Red Lentils
- Hawaiian Seared Scallops $12 for 2 / $19 for 4Pan Seared Coconut Crusted Jumbo Scallops, Grilled Pineapple, Tropical Salad
- Mozza & Toms $14Baked Fior de Latte Mozzarella, Roasted Tomatoes, Preserved Onion Jam, Grilled Ciabatta; Add Crispy Ham $2
- Sprouts n’ Chokes $12Warm Roasted Artichokes & Brussels Sprouts, Smoked Paprika, Sour Cream & Pistachios
- Catalonia Mushrooms $10Button Mushrooms, Fresh Herbs & Garlic, Sherry Cream, Shaved Manchego
- Baked Quebec Brie $10Sage & Granola Crusted, Cherry Port Gelée, Grilled Ciabatta
- Baked Quinoa $10Bites of Quinoa, Roasted Winter Veg, rolled in seasoned corn chips, served with Tzatziki
- Dumplings of Globe $15Ask about our weekly feature of Dim Sum, Tortellini Perogies & other dumplings of the world
- Curried Roasted Root Vegetables $9Caramelized Beets, Parsnips, Carrots & Potatoes in a Gingered Curry Rub
All of our desserts are lovingly made in house with fine quality chocolate, real butter, fresh cream and other well deserved ski holiday indulgences!
- Globe Signature “Tabletop Smores” $18Serves 2; Our Twist on a Canadian Classic! Graham Crackers, White & Dark Chocolate Kahlua Ganache, Housemade Marshmallows roasted over your own tabletop firepit!
- Caffè Umbria Affogato $11Vanilla Bean Gelato, Caffè Umbria Espresso, Frangelico Liqueur, Biscotti
- Dessert Selection $5 Each or 3 for $121) Baked Yoghurt with Cherry Port Jelly 2) Flourless Chocolate Cake with Espresso Ganache 3) Gingersnap Cheesecake with Rhubarb Compote 4) Pumpkin Pecan Pie with Vanilla Whip 5) Cookie & Milk! Almond “Polvorón” Spanish Shortbread, with Creamy Italian Hot Chocolate Shot 6) Feature Ice Cream/Sorbet with Housemade Honeycomb
- Beer & CoolersRing the changes with our rotating keg of local craft brew or sample our unique selection of BC and European Bottled Beers
- Wine & CocktailsTapas pairs beautifully with wine and at Globe you can enjoy Boutique wines from BC and Beyond…. Many of which are available by the glass. Enjoy flights of wine as well as Sherry’s, Dessert Wines, an enticing Cocktail Menu and full liquor bar. Wine Lovers Wednesdays : Check our events page.
All Kids Meals are $9.75 and include raw carrot sticks, a glass of milk or juice & Goldfish Crackers. $1.25 extra for cans of pop. Available for our guests under 12.
- Mac n’ Cheesewith Creamy Cheese Sauce & Bacon
- Roast Chicken & PotatoesSeasoned Roast Chicken Breast, Baby Roasted Potatoes, Ketchup
- Kids “Primeshires3 Mini Yorkies, Shredded Roast Beef, Gravy
- Pasta & MeatballsHousemade & Slow Roasted Lamb Meatballs, Fresh Tomato Sauce, Elbow Pasta
- Kids Baby Back BBQ RibsHousemade BBQ Sauce & Roasted Potatoes
- Cheese Quesadillawith Butternut Puree & Housemade Salsa
- Just Plain Pasta!For those who are our “selective diners”, grab a bowl of plain pasta Add just butter or cheese or both or neither!
- Coke, Sprite, Iced Tea, Root Beer, Ginger Ale, Orange, Pineapple, Cranberry or Apple Juice, Chocolate Milk ; Shirley Temple Mocktail ; Funky Monkey Chocolate & Banana Milk with Choc Sprinkles ; Apple Crantini – Hot Apple Cider splashed with Cranberry; Kids Ultimate Hot Chocolate with Whip Cream, Choc Drizzle & Marshmallows